Free Amazon Prime Trial

Saturday 25 July 2015

Why Am I An Outspoken Bitch? ( Video by Sorsha Morava)


This is a wonderful video and echoes the kind of thoughts that I have been having more and more lately. Since becoming a Vegan I have always considered the feelings of meat eaters and have often moderated my speech and writings in a way as to not cause them offence. But as Sorsha says in her video the agony and slaughter of animals is happening every second of every day and that is far more important than worrying about the feelings of meat eaters who support it. This lady and this video is inspiring me too speak out more and to not worry about upsetting meat eaters. Why should I worry about them when their selfishness is causing the greatest holocaust that the world has ever seen?

No comments: