Free Amazon Prime Trial

Friday 31 July 2015

How To And Why We Should All Be Consuming Wheatgrass - A True Superfood

In my latest Youtube video I show you how I make a shot of Wheatgrass juice for my morning routine and discuss just why Wheatgrass is an amazing super food and why I believe that we all ought to be consuming it.


There are many foods, drinks and supplements that are being marketed as super foods. Of course many of them are not as described by their eager manufacturers and often are nothing more than expensive frauds. Often you are only left with expensive urine to show for your expenditure and no benefits to your health.

After spending a great deal of time studying the minerals, vitamins, enzymes and many other constituents of Wheatgrass I am completely convinced that it truly deserves the title of super food.

I have a shot of Wheatgrass juice every morning as part of my morning routine and I am already enjoying the health benefits from doing so. Wheatgrass is better for you than any green vegetable that you can consume. In my video I show you how simple it is to make a wheatgrass shot and show you the list of goodness that Wheatgrass contains.

No comments: